Wednesday, March 18, 2009
I'm AmaZed with My looked make over.. :P

WOW!! i LOOKED so great and so natural looked at the make over on 28/2.... :P so proud and i didt know that i look so natural pretty of mine... :P thanks to the make over, from centro, villiam ooi, chairman and other's... :P for putting this upp.. And worth my RM40 for it.. So well done.. Hmm!!! See im transform with the natural beauty look of mine.. Thanks!!! I dont know what to say already.... Some of my good fren's, said i look like super star and looked so natural pretty with the out going looked.. :P wow!! So amazing natural pretty loook.. Im glad and happy.. :P so photogentic and sesy looking.. :P... Heheheheh!!! so perasan ler.. :P but im amazed with my look of mine.. :P looked younger and mature abit.. :P Hmmm.. Nearly cannot recongnize thats me.. :)...... So glad.. :P

****** I loved the pic's so damm much!!!!


****** Im updating my blog at the club... :P 17/3, Wed, 6PM..

****** Luvs Paulin


dancer_87 @ 2:59 AM