Wednesday, March 18, 2009
sHare's my exe's Part 2

Hmmmm!!! Yes i have good time and bad time as welll in my life... :P hmm!! I hoped and prayer's everything will be fine and good.........
Yes this is 1st time some ppl are ignoring me away from somewhere lah.. I dont wan to say it already...
I really dislike it, when ppl say i talked bad thing's about them or other's ppl.. "HELLO"!!!! Please mind your own bussiness.. I dont want to talked and i dont like to talked bad thing's about ppl ok.. :P Itsn't Me... I reallly hated it.. I loved to talk good thing's about my good fren's and all my love's one's are around me all the time.. I dont liked to talk bad about other ppl around me.. :P i loved talking good thing;s about them all the time.. :P I dont care whatever ppl says? I telling you guys that i hated talking bad about other's ppl.. I dont like to hurt or harm their feeling's... I reallly dislike it... :P Isnt me..

I hoped & pray that you all know me by well and good enough already...!! what are my character's and what i like to do? Its up to you all lah.. !!! I dont want to say anymore already..

I leave it to god to decied for me.. :P

In my relantionship with Bf? Im not ready for it.. Because i just broked up with my bf last yr b'coz he went to oversea to study .. so i broke up with 2 ex bf's already.... I'm not sure whether im ready for the next bf to come into my life or not.. I hoped when its come to me.. I hope and pray everything will be fine and good.. :P No more crush on me already.. I dont wan to be hurt again... :P I hope my future bf will take good care of me, well and good till we die.. :P

I dont wan to be alone in my life.. I do take care of my beloved mother as welll.. I loved her much.. but our relantionship will be always close in our hearts all the time.. :P

My life is complicated.. :P

I hope & pray in the future and now, will be everything going smothly and good with good care by god grace.. :P I hope N pray for that..... !!!!!!!!



******** I hope & pray that god will take good care of it..
******** I hope & pray that good news will come and will come true soon.. :P

Im wating for my hip pop cls.. :P Later got dinner with nat chow and her mumm.......... :)... Wow.. So now must burn fat from eating dim sum for lunch.. :P
Hehehehehhehe!!! then 2mrw must burn more fat in zumba cls... :P


******** Im updating my blog at the club..... 17/3, Wed, 550PM...
******** Luvs Paulin


dancer_87 @ 2:44 AM