Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Disappointed !!!

Hmmm!!! Im still waiting for good new's from everyone and everywhere.. ? So sad lah.. Why still no good new's want? :(...... Hmm!!! Oh GOd, where are you? Why u didt answer my prayer and need's that i need oh lord.. PLS!! Blessed me with good taught's and good new's oh lord.. :)....

***** Im still waiting for good new's.... I hoped and pray for good new's.. :P Soon..
* I dont know when i will hear the good new's from all over.. I dont want to say much already.. :P
***** Im still sad and disappointed why some ppl still ignoring me away..
* So sad lah.. I hope they will noticed how i treated them will good hands and good care.. :)
I hope and pray that i will hear a good new's soon.. :P
I dont want to say much already.. :P

I hope and pray that god will bless me and hear me.. :P


****** Im updating my blog at home.. :) 19/3, Thursday, 925AM...
****** Luvs Paulin


dancer_87 @ 6:19 PM