Thursday, March 19, 2009
hai yah!!! My feeling's....!!!

I think i have lost my faith's towards some of my good fren's.... That ignoring me away.. But i wont give up on them, b'coz i still love them alot, and i want to tell them, "HEllo", i havent give up on you guys yet... B'coz i still have feeling's towards you all, u know me well.. :P i dont want to talk bad about you all, or what? I'll always talk good thing's about you all, and im still waiting for good new's from you all.. U know me.. :P Im not that kind of person, will forget you all... :P I will never talk bad about you all, b'coz you all make my happy and have good time 2gether for the passed few mth's away.... I will look down on you guys.. Im waiting for miracle's to happpen and come back to me again.. :P

** I'm the person, will never forget you all, what you have touches me and make me happy... and remember the good memories that i spend good time's with you all.. :P thats me.. :P
** My love's, care's will be always there for you all darling's... I will never change at all.. Im still the old or new Paulin's.... :P my love is there for you all.. U know me well.. Ritez ladies..
U all should know where to put me in GOod OR BAd.. :P U all should me for long already.. :P
** Im wating for good new's and miracle's to come true to me..:P I'll never give up who are close to me.. :P Im waiting for you all to come back to me again dear.. :P
** Im the person who never let go whoever are close to me, and know me.. :P
Darling's and all my GOod fren's in the club....
MY LOVE"S & CARE"S WILL BE ALWAYS THERE FOR YOU ALL THE TIME, IT DIDT IGNORED FROM YOU ALL.. IM STLL LOVING YOU ALL SO MUCH.... THATS ME...!!!

The old Paulin or New.. I will never leave you all at all... I will take good care of you all well, if im still in this earth..
TRUST ME..... Give me one more chance i will prove it to you... :P

******** Im updating my blog at home...20/3, Friday, 1010AM
****** Luvs Paulin


dancer_87 @ 6:57 PM