Tuesday, March 17, 2009
ShAre's my ExE's with u guys!!! My life!!

Hmmm.!!!! For all the years of life i had.. There's good time's and bad times as well...:P im being blessed by my father in heaven and my mother as well.... :P brought up with a good families background and everything being well.. :P
My life is 50% as well.. I dont know what to say already... :P
I have been in good time and bad times as well, with families problem's as well. but now no more already... :P by god grace and love.. :P

In my olden days in sckol's... I been notty and good as well.. :P I had so many armired at sckol's........ I dont know why some guys are still waiting for me, to chassing me.. I dont know what i shall do about it? Hmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Got in wating list.. :P I told them, lets see my mood and going life................... Hmmmm!!! :P....... Time is soooo short to not enjoyed.. :P

It will continue in part 2.. :P



****** Luvs Paulin


dancer_87 @ 8:31 PM