Friday, March 20, 2009
hai yah still no good new's yet

hahahahaha!! so disappointed that i havent hear or see any good new's...... Hai yah..... oh GOd where are you? Why? didt answer my prayer's and need's oh lord. Im so sad that i didt hear any good new's whether in the club or outside.. :P hai yah... :P I dont want to say much or talk much already.. I dont want to hurt or harm ppl or my good fren's feeling's... Oh feeling's....... !!!! I dont want to say much.... I just hope and pray that god will bless and answer my prayer's and need's oh lord...

**** Im waiting for good new's and miracles's to come true in my life...
*** I hoping that it will come soon and fast.....

Im the club already, i hope everything will come true and able to make it like last time before when i knew my good fren's and love's one's around me..
I dont want the same thing's happen to me or them as well.. I hope that god will tell them or change them... SO think postivites towards me.. :P Trust me!!!

*** I hope and pray everything will come true and make it fast... Oh lord, help me to find sumthing that i wanted to come true oh lord. I dont want other's ppl's to look down on me... :P I dont want it to happen to me..
I will proved to them that i will do it, and work hard for it.. Dont let them down again... I can do it.. Work is work and play is play... GOt it.. Put 100% on it.... Dont lose the faith's on anything or anyone ok... That i love and have...

**** Make it come true and make it fast.... Im waiting for it lord.

**** Im updating my blog at myoga.. 20/3, 525PM......


**** Luvs Paulin


dancer_87 @ 2:16 AM