Tuesday, March 17, 2009
GOod memories....!!!!

Hey guys.... Let me share my good memories and good time with my good fren's, and all my love's one's around me and suround me... :P I had alot of good times and good memories that its make my life and good time happy all the time.. :P i had meet my new girl fren@natalie CHow.... She is so nice girl and her bf as well.. We all are so close to each other now... :P so cute lah..we are so same karma and same character as well. same year babies as welll. :P we are not babies.. We are grown up young lady already....


****** we had great time fellowship with one another.......
Im so sad that she told me that next year probably she will go Aussie for study? Im going to be all alone here and no friend already..Im going to miss her and her cute bf as well.. :P
Hmmmm So sad.. :P!!!!! Im going to miss her alot.. :P we had good time 2gether already... Just meet after CNY...... In the club.... :P

I noticed that mixing with different age's is no big different and no offence as well.. I loved mixing with all kind's.. :P Thats me .!!!!!

Im going to miss all the good memories and good time 2gether with each other.. .:P


******* Im updating at home.. :P 17/3, wed 1130AM

******* Luvs Sesy babe@ Paulin


dancer_87 @ 8:26 PM