Thursday, March 26, 2009
HopE & PrAy!!

Hmmmmm!!! I hope & pray that i will hear and see good new's soon from god hands.. I Hope that everything will be fine and good.. I'm waiting to hear good new's and good thing's happen bewtween my carreer, love's one's & good fren's around me... :P Im waiting for miracle's to happen to me.... :) I hope everything will be fine and good by god grace....!!!

***** Im praying & hoping for good new's and thing's.......
***** Im hope & pray that everything will be good and fine.....!!!
***** Im wating for good new's and good thing's to happen soon...!!!

I dont want to hear any bad thing's happen in the club, within me and my good fren's in the club... I dont want to lose anyone of them again... I'll not lose them again and again.... :P I'll keep them tight in my hands and hearts... I will never want to harm them or hurt them at all.. I will keep them fullly take good care and my all my love's one's around 2.... :P Thats me..... !!!! TRUST ME!!!



****** Im updating my blog at the club,waiting for the next zumba cls 42day.....
26/3, Thursday, 732PM.

****** Luvs Paulin


dancer_87 @ 4:33 AM