Friday, March 27, 2009
Hmmm!!! waItIng!!!

Hmmmm!!! Im in the club ritez now.. :P Im waiting for good oppurinty to hear and see godo new's and mircale's happen that i wanted to happen.. :P Im waiting to talk to someone.. I hope will be fine and good again.. :P I dont want to be like that again.. :P

*** Im wating for it to come.. :P
*** Im hoping & Praying for good new's to happen that i wanted it to happen.. :P
*** Im hope & Pray that this thing wont happen again to anyone who are close with me.. :P I dont it to happen again. No mistake will happen again.. :P

Sometimes i think about it, makes me unhappy and sad sometimes.. But im not giving up....
Im the person who wont gives up what i do love and like and who around me, i wont give up on them, i will talk to them till they not angry again.. I will take good care of them all the time, when im still around in this earth...... My love's and care's will always be there for all my love's one's around me.. :P I wont give up on them at all.. :P thats me.. !!! Who knows me well enough.. Then u will know me.. :P How i treat my love's one's including my mother and families, and all my good fren's... :P I will not leave them alone.. :P Thats me..... !!!!!!!!!!

Im waiting for good new's and what i wanted to happen.. :P Im waiting.....

Im waiting for ashtanga cls and cha cha cls with deno....

***** Im updating my blog at the club now... Friday, 27/3, 550PM
***** Luvs Paulin


dancer_87 @ 2:44 AM