Thursday, March 12, 2009
hOPE for good thing's happen!!! @@!!!

Hmmm!! Wow today is friday is weekend already, i loved weekends comes..

***** Im planning to go for line, ashtanga and cha cha in the evening today.. :P
I hoped later when i reach myoga, i hoped everything will be good and great day at the club.. :P Hmm!!! I really missed someone so much, i miss the good times we had before.. :P i wish it could change like before.. :P I dont want to hurt that person, b'coz i respect her alot.. :P I dont want to disappointed her again.. I miss her alot. We didt speaked for few week's already.. :P so sad !! I want to talk to that person back again like normal before.. :P Miss her alot.. :P I dont want to misunderstand or make any of my good fren's angry at me again. I loved to be good fren's with them, we shared the good thing's together... :).... We shared good memories before and now always.. I wish it could turn back.. What i did? I dont get it.. :P Im not a small baby.. Im grown up young lady already.. :P I wish it could change back like before.. :P Hmm!!! I really wish it could turn back like before since Feb 2009.. I miss the good thing's and good memories... I love and missed that so much.. Why??? Im very sad and disappointed. I know good fren's will never replaced by $$$!! I would like to keep them tight in my hearts and hands.. :P I really missed that alot.. :P!!! I really hope good thing's will happen to me.. :P make them change and understand this taught's of mine.. :P Peace of mind..
May god bless this taughts and me as well.. :P Make it come true.. :P


Im updating my blog at home.. :P Waiting for time to passsss!!!


****** Luvs Paulin


dancer_87 @ 6:19 PM