Thursday, March 12, 2009
Fun!!

OMG... Zumba was so fun, learn 8 new's song's its was so damm fun and great... I was dancing with my full engry on it.. :P

**** Its was fun..
**** IM glad its peace of mind when i reach the club 2day.. Its was fun and great..
**** Good work out.. :P 2day i done 2 zumba cls...

hmmm!! my good fren veron said that i had lose weight slowly she is not going to see me, im already so slim and fit alreday.. wakakak.. Thanks.. I love being slim and fit now.. :P I love my body figure now men.. :P yummmy!!! yeah!!!

Yes great im planning for my cls for 2mrw.. :P yeah.. Love itt.... :P

Oh no!! I cant rememeber some of the cha cha cls on sunday.. OH NO!!!!!! I need to remember and learn from my good fren;s who came on sunday and monday.. :P yeah.. !!


**** Luvs Paulin


dancer_87 @ 8:15 AM