Thursday, December 10, 2009
What's In MY Mind Now..!!??? ^^)!

Today is Thursday, is my fav day as well..!! :) Tonitez is last day of X'mas choir practice already, we are going to performance by GOD GRace...!!! On sunday.... We all our best in Christ..........

Im going for my fav's classe's today, " ZUMBA & BELLY DANCE", in myoga...!! My Major dance that i want to teach in the future too..... :)...

*** I need God's Help to guide me, lead, be with me as well, lead me into my career, help me with it, so that i can stand with my own 2 feet's, lord bless me with special way that i dont know, before i knew it..!! Kekeke!!! Thx lord.......

I want to see bright future in my life lord. U know what im worrying about, till i dont have a good sleep & rest..!! My brain, & body is so tried, lord lead me..!! Walk closer with me..................... :) Tq Lord............ :)


My Prayer;
1. Dear Lord, i want to pray for myself, lead me, help me, be with me, guide me as well, lead & help me into my career, my dream career, my life, walk closer with me lord, getting to know ur word's one by one........ Proctact me, keep me in good health, safe & sound's, be with me, hear my prayer's & need's lord too lord.... TQ Lord................. Always be withme........ Made's my dream's & prayer's come true lord.. TQ Lord... In Jesus Name, I Pray, Amen....

2. Lord i would like to pray for my Love's One's; My Mother, My God Parent's, My God Sister's, My GOod Best CLose Friend's, MY Relative's, My Friend's, & Etc else... LOrd....... Hear Their's Prayer's & Need's lord, protact them, keep them in good health, Safe & SOund's watch over them always lord....... Be with them, help them, walk closer with them lord............

- Heal ur children's who are not well........


In Jesus Name I Pray, Amen...


3. KEEP THE WORLD SAFE & SOUND'S, PROCTACTED, WORLD WITHOUT END......


IN JESUS NAME , I PRAY, AMEN......


********** Thursday, 10/12, 950AM
********** Pauline..


dancer_87 @ 7:59 AM