Wednesday, December 9, 2009
I wanting to see my bright future in Life..!!

Today is Wednesday, i was so lazy to go to myoga in the afternoon.. keke.. So my mum take me for belated bday lunch again..!! So happy, i can spend good time with my mum & niece...!! I love them alot, however they act, i will still love them............... I went for Hip pop, by someone..!! :)

** I need to work hard to see my bright future in life, with a successful in life as well too!! :) I need to work hard hard with full of effort & energy on it too..!! I wan to see myself being Professional, success with happyness & Etc...!! I dont wan anyone to look down on me..!! I will prove to them i can do it..!! Oh lalalalalallala......... :) Like it..!!!

Lord, i need ur help, sustain, guidence, leading, & being with me, help me with my career to build a steady career... Plz lord.. TQ Lord........

*** I need to achieve's all my goal's that i needed in life, before its too late to be done..!! Wish me Luck's lord.......


*** Im very blessed by You Father iN Heaven, that u given me a good accompany with all my love's one's, good Best Close Friend's as well, that they apprieate who AM I......!!! I love them alot..!! Too many to mention u know who lah.... :) Yeah..!!!

Thx LOrd...........


U know what i need ritez lord..........



******** Wednesday, 9/12, 945AM
******** Pauline..


dancer_87 @ 5:38 PM