Wednesday, December 16, 2009
:) Joyest Moment's & Happy Hanukkah Moment....

Today is Thursday already, Time has gone so QUICK.....
Hohohohohohohoh!! Merry Merry Xmas to all my love one's... Wish u have a good merry x'mas season with ur love's one's...... :)

*** Today im planning to go for Belly Dance with mama & zumba with little boy..... :), has been a long long time didt go for my late nitez class...!! Yeah...!!! I dont think i wan to go singing for caroling..!! Im so tired... I need rest..... :)....


** This Year X'mas i want to spend QUALITY time with all my love's one's, good friend's and everyone else.....

*** MY CHRISTMAS WISH FOR THIS YEAR;
1. May You Father Grant me With GOod Health, Many Many more yrs to come ahead of me. Guide Me, Lead Me, BE with me, Help me with my career, my life, & everything else as well..... :) Lord, continue to guide and lead me into my career, so that i can be successful women..... Be with me.. Amen..

2. May You Father Grant, May ur healing hand's touch upon all my Love's ONe's, MY Mother, My God Mother@Farah, My GOd Parent's , My god Sister's, My Future Bf, My Families, My Relative's, My Good Best Close Friend's, My Friend's & More....
Keep them in good health, Many Many More Yrs to come ahead of them, keep them safe & sound's, proctact them, be with them, walk with them. Keep them strong & healthy, and long life, so that they can attend my Big Day Wedding........ :P
In Jesus Name, I Pray, Amen..... :)

My PRaYeR;
1. Dear Lord, I would like to pray for myself, Grant Me With good health, safe & sound's, Hear my prayer's & Need's lord, Many Many More Yrs to come ahead of me Lord.... Hope that I will get a good Soul Mate/ Parnter in life..... Who can love me, loyal, Honest to me..!! U know life's short......

Lord, continue to hear my prayer's, guide, lead, help & be with me, help me with my career lord, so that i can get my bussiness going & running lord.......... Oh Lord, pls help me...... I want to be a successful women, so that i can do what i'm had waited for so long...... :P Pls lord............ Proctact me, Keep me in Good health, keep me strong, safe & sound's, hear my prayer's, be with me, Walk with me closer & closer lord, Made my life success lord.......

In Jesus Name, I Pray, AMen.....

2. Lord, i want to pray for all my Love's One's; My Mother, My God Mother@Mama@Farah, My God Parent's, My God Sister's, My Future Bf, My Good bEst CLose Friend's Forever, MY Families, MY Friend's, My Relative's & More....
Walk closer wtih them lord, Protact them, Keep them in good health, Many Many More Yrs to come ahead of them lord...... Hear Their Prayer's Lord....... Walk closer to them Lord...

- Heal ur children's who are not well Lord, Heal Them & touch them......

In Jesus Name, I Pray Amen..

3. KEEP THE WORLD SAFE & SOUNDS, PROACTED AS WELL, MAKE SURE WORLD WITHOUT END....


IN JESUS NAME I PRAY, AMEN...


*********** Thursday, 17/12, 10AM
*********** Pauline...


dancer_87 @ 5:28 PM