Sunday, September 27, 2009
"What A Hard Life that i Need to choose"!?

Oh my god, i want to do something that i love and like to do, but some ppl dont even agree with me, and dont support me as well, always blar blar this and that to me.....

- I really want to be a successful dancer, Professional Dancer, & teacher as well. But i need step by step to be a sucessful person in life..!! But now i need a $$$ to take up some course's that i want to be in that line? So gam kee, that one of my friend from the club, who were asking us, whether u want to join this course's @Bangkok or not? I would love & like to improve my skill's but 1 problem is i dont have the $$ to do it..!! :(....

Ai yoooo.... I also hate asking someone money as well.. I dont like that, i also dont like to borrow ppl money as wellllllll!!!!!!!!

- I really want to be improve & take more course's to build up my skill's and blar blar..!!! Oh yeah!!!!!

So now, im abit confuse, stress, sad and blar blar... OMG... How NOw?

I need help from God..!!!


God pls help me..!!! I need your guidence and leading as well..


************ Monday, 28/9, 305PM
************ Love's By PauLinE, PotAto!!


dancer_87 @ 11:56 PM