Sunday, September 20, 2009
"New Week Has Come's Again"!!

Today is Monday Blue's... !! So fast time has come's again.. Another week has passed..!! How come the time's, day's, Week's, & Month's has gone so fast.. WOw.. I cannot believe time's has come's so fast... OMG..!!! !!!

Today im planning to go for "Belly Dance & Zumba", with Ezen Chan.....!!! Hmm!! I dont know who are coming for class today..!! I dont know who are my friend's are coming for class today..!! hmmmm!!! I wish my good & close friend's, will come, Woon, Jax, Jasmine, Wendy and other's will come for class today.!!! Hmm!!!!

Lord the "Carreer That i will never give up is My Dancing Carreer, I love to performance, competition as well..!! I love to dance to become Professional.. I want to take up Future courses on my Professional Line.!! Oh yes..!!

This what i want to do, i dont want to do something that i dont like to do.. I want to do something that i love & like to do..!! I dont want to waste my time doing something that i dont like to do lor..!!! Oh yes lord.....!! Be with me..!!

Another busy week's has come again.. This sunday i got performance to go..!! YEah getting exectied about it.!!! OOoooooo!!!!!!!


My Prayer;
1. Lord, i want to do something that i really love & like to do: DANCING..!!! So lord, help me, hear my prayer's, lead me, guide me, and be with me lord... I want to do something i love & like to do... I dont want to do something that i dont like to do..!!! Oh yeah lord... Thx lord... IN jesus Name, i pray, Amen...

2. Lord, I want to pray for all my love's one's; My Mother, My god paRent's, My god sister's, my good & close friend's, my friend's, my relative's, And all my love's one's, Keep them in good health, safes & sounds, protact them, take good care of them always lord, be with them, hear their prayer's & need's lord, make's their wishe's & dream's come true lord. In Jesus Name, I pray Amen..!!!


Take good care of us lord... Amen


******** Monday, 21/9, 935AM
******** Love's PauliNe, Potato..!!


dancer_87 @ 6:24 PM