Tuesday, September 22, 2009
" Oh What A Fun day" at CF..!!

Today the gang & i went to CF@Sunway to attend Elva's class, Belly & Zumba..!! Jax, Wendy,Jasmine, Me & Joey were there with Elva, we all had a lot of fun time together dancing, eating, che chatting, shopping & blar blar..!! We all so happy..!! We follow Elva's b'coz she is our Close Friend, & fav Insturctor as well too!! So we love's her so much, as much as we could, be upgrade our membership to Passport, so that we can follow Elva all over..!! Yeah, so suddenly, Jax & wendy sign up in CF@Sunway already, i was glad & happy for them, but im so sad, i cannot sign up today, because i dont have credit card and money now..!! So poor..!! :(...

But nevermind i will sign up soon as well!! Dont worry..!! Im fine....

Im going to miss my classe's, My good & close friend's and more, when im starting working soon!! :(, so i dont have time to attend morning & afternoon classe's, then after that got makan & che chatting session..!! :(

I love my enjoying moment, with all my love's one's around me..!! Im going to miss them alot..!!! :( I dont know who will be missing me!!!!


******* Tuesday, 22/9, 830PM
******* Love's BY PauLine, Potato..!!


dancer_87 @ 5:25 AM