Friday, September 25, 2009
"OPEN TOPIC" With My hearts & mind saying!!

Today is Friday already, TGF..!! Im planning to go for Belly Dance with ezen, but dont know which club to go...!!!! Keke!!!! Im so tired & lazy, but come to dancing i wont be lazy and tired, dancing always d 1st thing's i will not give up at all!! Its my Life..!!!!!

- How i wish i could do what i love & like to do, since my passion & dream career that i want to be is Become A Pro Dancer & Teacher too!!! :) Thats what i want to do..!! How i wish i go on with my life, with nobody stoping me at all!!! I wish i could have a great supporting mother like some of my good & close friend's does has..!! :(.. But i still love her too!!! Hai Yahh!!!!!!!!!!!

- I really want to move on with my dancing career, im planning to future my dancing career, take up more Professional teacher's & sckol's as well toO!!!! So i really need to work hard to earn for it, before i can move on with the next step? !!

So i will not give up with my dancing career..!!! I will make it come true..!!!

I'm so glad & happy that i had a good time with my 2 good & close friend's last night at Bangsar South drinking at Old Town Coffee house..!! We che chatting for so long..!! wow... Time's fly's..!!! They understand me how much i love dancing and serious about it.. Thx for all the advice's gal's..!!! Love's ya!!!!!!!

But im still sad anyway, bcoz i cannot do and move on with my career that i want to do..!!! :(... Signffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff!!!!

But i will not give up at all, i will make it come true one day.!!!


******** Friday, 25/9, 920AM
******** Love's PaulinE, Potato!!


dancer_87 @ 6:14 PM