Saturday, September 26, 2009
"FinaLly A Big Day Has Come's".

Today is Sunday already, wow time's fly's so quick.. OMG... Wow..!! Fantasic....!!! But i dont want Sept to end so fast..!! OMG..!!!! Today im not going to myoga...

Today later im going to Praise My Father In Heaven, with full of joy's and happyness..!!! Keke..!!! OMG... What a wonderful day......

So after church im going to rush to Elva's Place for meeting up..!! So that all of us going to the performance plc for rehersal..!! wow.. Time's fly. Got 1 more show to go too!! Oh wow..!! I love doing show as well.. Thats what i want to do and love too!! keke!!!

- I want to polish up all my dancing career, i want to take up more dancing classe's and course's too!! Yeah.. I want to be good and Pro..!! Yeah..!! Thats what i want to be and do too..!! Keek.... gampetch..!!!


I will continue later....


***** Sunday, 27/9, 9AM
***** Love's PauLine, Potato..!!


dancer_87 @ 5:52 PM