Wednesday, September 23, 2009
:) "What A Day I Had"!!

Today Is Wednesday already, Wow time has passed so quick..!! Hai Yah.. I dont really want to do something i love & like to do in my life..!!! That i had waited for so long..!! I really Hate Hate Hate Hate doing something that i dont like to do & love to do & also i dont like ppl talk bad behind me as well!! Oh my...!! I really hate hate hate it..!!

- The Main point is, 1. i want to join CF where were all my good Friend's are there?
2. I want to polish up my Carreer to become Pro Insturctor & dancer, i want to perform as much as i can.!!

3. I need to work hard for it, so that i can be good & famous amos..!!

- I really enjoy all the good time with all my good & close friend's that i love the most, Elva, Jasmine, Jax, Wendy, Joey, Doris, Jennifer, Yunis & more..!! I Am GOing to miss them alot, when im working, sure im going to think of them and missing them alot..!! Oh no..!! :( Signfffffffffffffff!! But im happy to be with them , im felt so warm and cold to be with them.! Oh yeah!!

Oh no.... Im just wondering, when i start working next month, i dont know where N which class to go, i dont know what time i finish work.. OH no..!! So sad..! I dont want to be FAT...........!!!


Lord, pls be with me, and guide all of us as well..

Hear our prayer's & need's lord, make my dream's & wishes come true. Amen..



********* Wednesday, 23/9, 930AM
********* Love's PaulIne, Potato..!!


dancer_87 @ 6:14 AM