Saturday, September 26, 2009
"Busy W/end has come"!!

Today is Saturday already, im sure today the time is going to pass so fast..!! Oh goss..!!! I dont really want september to end.. !! But anyway i cannot stop it also... Bcoz im not the one who control it..!!!

Today im planning to go to LOt 10, but my fav & good friend is not teaching.!!
Im going to MYoga for my 2 fav's classes, "LINE DANCE & BELLY DANCE", i cannot go for ZUMBA b'coz im doing my new hair, for 2mrw event.. Kekeke!!!!!! :)

- I want to say sorry to all my love's one's who always supporting me all the time..!! I'm want to say sorry b'coz i dont think i was being normal or myself this few month's or week's..!! I was so busy, worrying, sad and etc else.. I cannot stop thinking or anything..!! I was not being myself.. I was worried for my future in life..!! So i dont know what to do already, sometime's i feel so tired of being myself in this earth.. But i will think of GOD is being here with me all the time..!!
So all my love's one's pls forgive me for not being myself..!! Sorry again..!!!

-Im so tired, stress up with everything... But only 1 thing who always dont keep me worrying about is DANCING..!!! is always keep me away from Stress..!!!!


My Prayer;

God I want to say sorry to you, if im being not normal or myself... Im so tired... PLs forgive me, if i didt do my best for everything..!!! Hope you will continue to guide me, and be with me all the time, when i need you lord..!!! Thx lord...!!

1. Lord, i want to say sorry again..... Lord, i really want to do something i love & like lord..!! I hope you will continue to guide me, lead me, help me and be with me always... Lord.... Hope you will hear my prayer's N need's lord..!! Hope you will be with me.... Thx Lord.. Continue to give me strength in you as well... Thx Lord... Amen..!!

2, Lord i want to pray for all my love's one's; My Mother, My god parent's, My god sister's, MY Good & close friend's, my friend's, my relative's and all i love. Keep them in good health, safe's & sound's, protact them, be with them, take good care of them, hear their prayer's & need's lord, now and always..... In jesus name i pray Amen....



Be with us lord, always.. TQ....



********** Saturday, 26/9, 925AM
********** Love's PauLine, Potato..!!


dancer_87 @ 6:58 AM