Monday, June 1, 2009
Open topic, how i feels.... !!!

Oh My God....... I Never experience's so sad moment, disappointment & etc that now only i felt.... I dont know, why? I felt sometimes like im not doing it good since i was born, or maybe god created me like that... :P But anyway i wont make the same mistake again and again.. :P I will try to improve my life to be success in whatever i do and making it come true with full of happyness and etc... :P

I feel so hopeless, i need to count on someone, but i dont like being that suitation? I dont like to depand on my mother or dad, b'coz im not grown up to be one like that.. I already have practice to be independent on my own feets and life... :P I dont like to depend on anyone, i would like to earn it and get what i want to be success in my future......... :) thats what i want for... :P

Now, i need GOd to helps me, with what i need him to provide me and etc... Oh God, pls help me with my prayer's and need's that i told you for so long time ago.. :P

U know what i want for my future and now right........ Sometimes i dont like xxxxxxxxxxx..... I dont want to mention it.. :P

NOW ALL I WANT FROM YOU IS, HELP ME TO GET ME A NEW CARREER, HELP ME WITH MY FUTURE CARREER TO BECOME A PROFESSIONAL DANCER & INSTRUCTOR, I WANT TO TAKE UP AND POLISH UP MY LATINO, SALSA AND ETC........... OH GOD, U KNOW WHAT I WANT RIGHT.... :p PLS GOD....

***** Im updating my blog at home... Tuesday, 2/JUNE/2009, 950AM
***** Love Paulin


dancer_87 @ 6:40 PM