Friday, May 29, 2009
Oh Yes.... My planning and thinking 4 my future...

OMG, today is the 2nd last day of the month of May, so fast time fly's so quick....
My body is aching and so tired... I dont have enough sleep and rest enough.... I work so hard and keep up with my body and stamina... I need to prepare and focus on my Latin & zumba for so long already.. I Need to prepare my song's for zumba and some dance for the camp in June 11-13 2009... So im going to miss for my 3 day's of fav's classes... :(.... I need to prepare song's and steps for my own Zumba class in the future.......

Today i planned to go for Belly Dance & Zumba, then later in the afternoon and evening hope some of our friend's could join us for yam cha to celebrate my friend bday... :P

*** Hmmm... :P I dont mind organize program's, outting, DANCE, PARTY, gathering, & etc... But so sad no one going to organize for me... Wakakakakkakaka.... :P

*** I'm like that love to plan for other's love's one's and good friend's around me... :P I'm the fun to be with.... Im serious in dancing and other's thing's.. When time to have fun then have fun and time to work is work.. :P Execuse im not a small baby anymore already... Going to be 22 Yrs old already... :P Grown up to be young adult... :P hahahahah!!!!


***** I NEED TO FOCUS WHAT IM DOING AND WANTING TO DO IN MY FUTURE... NEED TO WORK HARD...

*** I hope my friend's and love's one's will be able to support me.. :P


****** Im updating my blog at the club now, 30/5, Saturday, 1125AM
****** Luvs Paulin


dancer_87 @ 8:15 PM