Friday, May 22, 2009
My PlannIng & My FuturE...... :)

Oh My, its already middle going to end of the May Month already, time fly's so quick... :P
Oh my goodness, why i havent hear any good new's yet.... :(....

Oh My god, yes i cannot wait to learn and polish up my Latin & Salsa as well.. I want to take up Salsa. I cannot wait to learn in the Havana Estudio.... :P
My passion and dream's... I'm born in Latin Background... :P So i love Latin alot so much, its will never go away from my blood and spirit inside me.. :P

I will never give up on my Latin, zumba and etc.. :P But in my future i want to be Professional and famous Latin Dancer & Instructor.. :P
Im planning to open my own dancing studio in KL and elsewhere tooooooo...... :)....

All my other's love's one's around, has been asking me when im going to teach, and when i open my studio, they will come over to support me and become my student's as well. Wow im so glad and blessed by them and god as well..

So i'm ready to teach zumba soon already.. :P I need time to prepare and be good in all the song's..........



***** Im updating my blog at home, 23/5, Saturday, 910AM
***** Luvs Paulin


dancer_87 @ 6:05 PM