Sunday, May 31, 2009
Welcome to my world in the future.. :P A new Month come already.. :)

I was very happy to be dancing and being a good dancer in the future... :P
Yes my dreams has come true but not all has come true.. :P I wanting badly to dance Latin Salsa and improve what i have not being dancing for the past 2 yrs ago.. :P
I need to polish up and practice makes more prefect........

Yesterday Sunday i attend Latin Cha Cha, Ryu teach Last last week dance and step again.. :P Its was good but i was feeling abit bored already... :P Nevermind, so that i can polish up the old steps... :P Its was fun.. :P I felt that i didt do well yesterday i was tired.. :P But we all try our level best ...........

I really want to improve and need to practice very very hard on my Latin.. :P I want to go for Competition's in the future to become Professional.. :P

I dream a wired dream last night.. But i cannot remember what i dream of?

***** Im updating my blog at home... 1/JUNE/2009, Monday, 935AM
***** Love Paulin


dancer_87 @ 6:29 PM