Friday, May 29, 2009
Oh gossss what Am I thinking about ?

Paulin Paulin Paulin, what are you thinking and worried about in your life?
I also dont know why sometime's i think negative's thing's and postivitie's thing's as well.. :P I also dont know why lah? Probably i scared that i will not sucess in surtatin thing's? BUT anyway i will put my faith and trust in GOD to support me and i put my own 120% On it with fully afford inside me.. :P
I need to work hard and be strong in what i want to be in the future to proceed success in life.. I will nto give up what im doing and loving around me.. :P

Paulin, Paulin, Paulin, Be strong yah... DOnt worried too much.. I need to focus what im doing and wanting to do in the future.. Yes i hope you guy's will support me in the future.. :P thanks.. :P


**** Im updating my blog at the club, 30/5, 1130AM
**** Luvs Paulin


dancer_87 @ 8:26 PM