Tuesday, May 26, 2009
Yes... Im moving forward with my dream's and passion.. :P

Im back to upload my blog again.. :P

I'm been busy, with my lifestyle.. :P I been searching and wanting to take up Latin Salsa.. :P Its had been long time i didt polish up my Salsa already.. :P I been dancing and learning for past 8 Yrs Ago already.. Im happy what i been doing and loving it a lot.. :P

I went for my 2 fav's classes in the morning today.. :P Im so happy that i put my 110% afford on it.. :P

I'll never let go of what im loving and wanting to do in my life.. :P

I need to find and find a good teacher and sckol as well.. :P I need to polish up and becoming professional in Latin.. :P Im Latin Baby.. :P Born with Latin.. :P Hahahah.....



**** Im updating my blog at home, 26/5, Tuesday, 730PM
**** Luvs Paulin


dancer_87 @ 4:23 AM