Wednesday, May 27, 2009
My thinkIn''''''' !!!

Oh yes i have taught alot of memories and good thing's what im going to plan for my future now.. :P I'm planning and starting to teach and wanting what i wanted to do in my future.. :P Im starting to plan for my job and my carreer to become a good dancer & teacher too.. :P I will not give up on that 2.. :P Im very serious about my carreer and my job too.. :P Im trying very hard and being waiting for ages to hear good new's what i was waited for.. :P :(....

** I told myself that i will focus on my carreer, to polish up my Latin & Zumba.. :P I'm very happy for now, that i didt stop going and stop doing what i love to do.. :P
** Now i need to find and start going for my Latin Salsa in Havana Estudio in TTDI... :P I cannot wait to start work on it... Im waiting for good new's to happen then i can continue what i want to do.. :P

DONT THINK IM KIDDING OR CHLIDISH.. EXECUSE ME.. :p

** Im very serious what im saying and doing?

** I'm planning that im going to open my own studio in the future and going to happen soon.. :P When i get the pass to do it.. :P Im going to take up Latin Competition when im ready for it.. :P To proceed my Carreer with GOld.. :P

** I cannot wait and i dont know what is going to happen in the future of me ahead... :P

Im hoping for good thing's and miracle's to happen... :)

** Im so happy that i meet my old friend's and new's friend's as well, who still supporting me and loving me all the time when they 1st saw me in the club.. :P

Thanks Lord.. : P


*** Im updating my blog at home, 27/5, Wed, 1130PM
*** Luvs Paulin


dancer_87 @ 8:24 AM