Thursday, March 12, 2009
Open Topic!!!! Blar blar blar... !!! IM angry!!!

OMG, hello im not the mean girl ok. I dont like to talk bad mouthing about other ppl around me ok.. P I love to talk good thing's about my good fren's.. Im not crisising about other ppl ok.. :P I never like doing that at all. I always love to talk good thing's about my good fren's... :P Why PPl think's im talking or bad mouthing about ppl ? Hello????????? Execuse me.. Im a good baby ok.. I dont like to talk bad about other ppl.. Im nice, loving, carrying, loveable to be with, outgoing person, love wat i love to do, to be myself and etc more.. :P Come know me personnally... :P
PPL know me im good and friendly person. loving and carrying person too.. :P I hated being rude and being balming on me.. Hello..!!! PLS.. Im not that kind of person who love's talking about ppl bad thing's.. You think im very freaking freee to talk about ppl bad thing's HUH!!!!! Im not so damm free ok. :P I got better thing's to do.. Im very angry about that saying im bad mouthing other ppl around me. NO im not talking about you all ok. :P i never like doing that at all... :P i love to talk how good are my good fren's are and be.. I love them alot , who wants to hurt or harm them.. I love to take good care of them so well and love them alot... :P No way i will talk bad about them at all... helllo.. ! pls keep that in mind ok... :P... Im not cruel ok... :P im nice person and lovable girl ok... :P common..... Im human being 2 ok... :P !!!

******** dear good fren's and love's one's around me..
PS: Keep that in mind that....................

******** I love my good fren's and love's one's around me.. I will keep them tight in my hearts and hands.... :P As long as i could and till i die...


I hope u understand me and take that noted.... :P

******* Luvs Paulin


dancer_87 @ 3:36 AM