Thursday, March 12, 2009
Hmm I like it.... !!!

Hmm I like my body hugging now.. Its so slim and fit.. Wow!!! All my good fren's told me that i lose weight already, do not lose anymore weight or put on weight.. Yeah i must not put more.. I must a bit more... :P look more slim and sesy looking... :P Hmmm!!!!!!!!!

******** Yeah I lose weight and i can fit in anything with good nice outfit... :P Wow!!!
******** Now my hips is already 25 so must not put more.. cannot lose more liao.. after no jeans to wear.. :P i can lose 1 more inch and must not put anymore weight on it.. :P...
******** Love it..!!!
Yummmy body hugging and slim body looking.. Love it..

I love my body now.. :P Must keep the body shape.. :P


Updating at myoga..... Waiting for the next cls to start....



******** Luvs Paulin


dancer_87 @ 3:31 AM