Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Hmm My workin life is Sucks...!! yewwwwssss @@

Oh my... Working life is sucks men.. But no choice working life is like that.. got to stand it, b'coz we need money to survive.. SOme ppl treat's me well in working plc.. :P Some no.. !! Sucks...!!.... I love working in a good enivorment and good ppl around me.. :) Teaching well, communicate well, able to click well, able to work 2gether well. & etc more.. :P I hope and pray that i will get a good job soon... :P pray for GOd guidence and leading me.. :P

So dearest good fren's.. when u read this, i hope u all will be careful what you are doing at work place.. Remember " TIME TO WORK IS WORK & PLAY IS PLAY. "... !! So take this as a good sample yah.. Dont let ppl look down on you ok.. :P be strong and take the good changellen. We must count on ourselve's to survive and earn money for our living in life.. :P So do work hard with full afford on it.. :P And then relase all the stress and tension on watever you are doing after work.. come for work out and shout it out.. Dont keep the stress and tension in ur mind, dont take it back with u.. Relase ur minds.. !! RELAX....!!! Be calm and do work well.. :P Work hard and be well.. :P


Think of our living in life.. :P Darling's..


Luvs *** Paulin...


dancer_87 @ 7:20 AM