Tuesday, March 10, 2009
My feeling's... !!! @@

Hmm!! My feeling's is always good, happy, sad, lucky and unlucky as well 2...
Im always happy whenever i have a good friend's around me in myoga... :P i wish its could be back to old days before when i 1st joined the club.. Where is all the old buddie's when about? Hmmm!!!! IM missed all the old fun's there was and were? :P I wish the time has been good to me, now & always by God Grace to me.. :P thanks to him... :P..!!!!

Im always been good baby to all my love's one's as well.. I dont like to be bad or bad mouthing other ppl around me ok.. :P I hated to do that? I never like doing that in my life at all.. :P i hated ppl talking bad behind me.. Come and talk infront me instead.. :P face to face is more suit and professional.. :P

I hoped whoever read's this dont misunderstand ok.. Its my personally feeling's towards me!! I'm serious person sometimes come to real.. :).. I can joke, but sumtimes im fireced as well. :P WHoever knows me well, they will know me well.. :P Wakaka!!! @@@ PEACE, LOVE, JOY.. My love's will be always there for ALL MY GOOD FREN"S AROUND ME IN MYOGA, STAY WITH ME TILL I LEAVE THIS EARTH.. @@ Loves.. :P


Luvs **** Paulin


dancer_87 @ 12:42 AM