Tuesday, March 10, 2009
My dancing is my life, my life is my passion, my passion is my dream's come true that i wan to be... Im serious in my career.. :P

Yes im very serious about my dancin' career.. I love dancing alot, i take it very serious towards it.. I do it with my full 100 % afford, talented, passion and full engry on it.. :P i do my level level best on my dancing to make it prfect and shaper in everything i do.. :P i love dancin' alot.. :P .... I want to be Professional Instructor and dancer as well. :P
Im plannin to teach soon in myoga and outside as well 2.. I wan to be Pro in Latin.. :P i love Latin dance's alot more.. :P This is my dream career and i'll make it come true.. Im serious towards it.. I dont care what ppl say about me, im serious towards it.. "TIME TO PLAY IS PLAY, TIME TO WORK IS WORK" !!!! Got it.. :P
So now is time to work and play 2.. :P must work for it and earn the living of my career.. :P be mature darling.. :P Im thinkin mature and think for the future in life 2.. :P Be well, live well, earn well, and well grown up.. !!! Good's..!!!!!

Well brought up and well think .. !!


Luvs *** Paulin


dancer_87 @ 7:10 AM