Tuesday, March 10, 2009
As A Christian God's Children's....

As Im CHristian, I'm strong believer.... I do obey God words and all my love's one's words as well.... :P Im well brought up by my parents and families.. :P Im a good child to god.. I never loves to cheated ppl or love's one's around me.. :P U know me by now.. :P .....

As u know, advent is coming up soon already.. :P must trust and obey god.. :P I know god's will blessed me in good ways .. :P I love to be god children.. :P Must pray to god and thanks him all the time, he has done before we know what's next by god.. God bring's us to this world.. :P GOt good meaning in our lives... DOnt not disobey god... :P Dont forget god love's.. :P.... @@........ Must be a good christian in christ die on the cross for us.. :P got meaning to us.. :P do believed in god faiths....... :P Amen.....

Praise the lord, god has blessed me with many blessing and good thing's he has taught me to do and say... :P I know god blessed me all the time and gives me whatever and wenever i need's him.... GOd do continue to hear me.. :P Amen.. thanks lord... :P Praise the Lord....!!!


Luvs **** Paulin


dancer_87 @ 12:48 AM