Tuesday, March 10, 2009
I hope good thnig's will come true... :P

I hope good thing's will come into my life.. I hope and pray for the next yrs ahead of me.. May god blessed me with good blessing, make sure i have no stop and no unluckys sign for me.. :p I already been tru so many unlucky thing's happen's to me this year.. I really hated it.. Maybe this yr is not my yr and good yr.. I hope no bad thing's happen to me.. :P May god keep me well, good sign's and good thing's happen to me.. Change my life... :P Make it all good thing's happen to me.. :P .. I already cannot stand it already.. God where are u change my bad sign's away.. bring in news and good lucks for me.. :.. take all the bad thing's away.. May god bless me and hear my wishes and dreams come true... :P

May GOd Bless me and Be with me always.. :P Keep me and hear me oh Lord.. Amen....


Luvss *** paulin


dancer_87 @ 1:19 AM