Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Luckiest moment...... !!!

Hmmm!! My luckiest moment's that god has send to me is my good mother, families and love's one's around me... :P God is always there to guide me and lead me.. :P
Since i joined this club, i got good instructor's, good fren's around me and kai ma's around me ( "DONT HAVE TO TAKE CARE OF ME".).... :)... I can take care of myself... :P Im very happy and glad since i joined this club... :p i got all the good fren's arond me.. :P Giving me good advice's and good thing's.. I never had this good fren's around me before.. :P i do apprieated all the love's and care's from u all all the time. Whenever im there, u always there for me, to tell's me good thing's and helping's me into the right path way... THANKS FRIEND"S...!!
I dont know what else to say... I will never let go.. I dont wan to lose any one of u again.. :P I wish this club can change into the old times before, like I 1st time joined this club.. Treat me like normal good fren.. :P
Im not a small baby, but i need good fren's around me.. :P I dont wan to lose anyone of u at all.. :P .... Be good. !!! DOnt be 2 dangerous.. :P.. Good fren;s will never get or replaced by $$$$!! NO way.... !!!! I will cherish good friendship with each other, till i die..:P Trust me.. !!!!!!! LEAVE IT TO ME.. !!!


TO all my good friend's....... *** in the club....!!!


Luvs ***** Paulin


dancer_87 @ 12:56 AM