Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Abt myself !!! @@!!

About myself.. Im serious person, friendly, carrying, loving, hardworking, love's what im doing, i love my carreer, responsbilities, proud, loveable, happy to be with, happy go lucky person, outgoing person, able to mix around with different's kinds of age's of good fren's around me @@ !! & etc.. :P...... I love mixing around with different's kinds of ages b'coz their are more mature enough (NOT TO TAKE CARE OF ME) guiding me and advicing me into the right path way, they have been tru before in their live's before.. :P I am sociable person as well. :p love to mix and get to know more fren's around me and surrond me, i know how to think and take care of myself. i know how to choose my own fren's.. :P god has provide me already.. :P by his grace.. :P thanks to god.. :P
I love my passion alot, i love to dance and i will make my dream of passion to come true in mylife. i know where im standing already. :P i love and i will do it.. :P I will never let go of my dancing.. :P..... I wan to be prof one day.. :P !! I will keep my promise and i will do it. I love to stick all my good fren's and love's one's around me closer to me.. :P i will never let go of them at all.. :P i will keep them tight in my hearts and hands..:P I will take good care of them well till im gone from this earth.. :P Its my duty and Its my pleasure doing it.. :P i love it so much.. :P .. !! Im lucky and been blessed by god grace.. :P !! Amen..

Luvs *** Paulin


dancer_87 @ 1:56 AM