Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Oh YEs.......... My dancing!!!

Oh yes!!! Yes of course im consider and planning for my own bussines of dancing... !!! I already thinking and planning to polish up my dancing carreer.. Im also planning and thinking which Latin Sckol i should go and polish up learn more on my basic steps... :P oh yes.. Im very serious about my dancing.. :P

Oh yes, somemore all my love's one's ask me and think about it to consider my dancing, Someone them wanted me to teach Line Dance and some Latin classes as well.. YEs im thinking and planning where and when i should start a class..!! im also planning to teach zumba in myoga as well... :P hmmmm i need time to planned all the steps and song's as well.. :P im very into it.. :P slowly i will teach Latin & Line dance as well... For all LEvel... :P

In the future and now, i want to be professional dancer and instructor... :P I love dancing very much.. Its my carreer as well.. :P I'll never give up on my dancing.. :P
Everyone is waiting when im going to start my own class.. OMG.. I'll soon darling's and good fren's.. Wait for me.. I will start 1 soon already... :P I need time.. :P

**** Im taking this seriously.. :P
Its my dream... "My Dancing is my life, " My Life is my passion, " My passion is my dream"........ Yeah.. !!!
Time to play is play and time to work is work.. put ur 100% afford into it.. :P and do with full of your passion and talent.. :P
YEs!!! Thats me.... :P


***** Luvs Paulin


dancer_87 @ 8:51 AM