Tuesday, December 15, 2009
Christmas Mood ^^!! Hohoho!!

Today is Tuesday already, i skip my Latin classes in the morning, i tooked my niece for shopping & i looked for x'mas present's as well too..!! Finally i found it already.... hohohoho Merry Merry Xmas...!!

** Every Year also i'm santarina all the year long..!! keke!! I love being santarina, giving all my love's one's & friend's x'mas present from deep inside my heart & love i have for them all.!! Muakss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)...

I just thinking & planning for what to do for someone special as my God Mother...!! Hmm!! Thinking, what she like's to do & eat? kekekekekekekeek........ :)


nOW Im back in Myoga, for Belly Dance Class with mama....!! kekekek.. Loving it...

Christmas mood is back again, singing, eating, fellowship, partying all the time, yeah... Enjoy life, life's too short for living already... kekekek!! Muakss!!!




********* Tuesday, 15/12, 6PM.
********* Pauline..!! :)


dancer_87 @ 1:52 AM