Sunday, March 22, 2009
still waiting!!!!

Hai yah... Im still upset and disappointed.. :P
I still havent hear and see any good thing's or good new's happen.. :P hai yah... :(....
Im happy that i completed my mission classe's today at the club...
**** I did my fav class Cha Cha & Ashtanga as welll..
So tired lah in the cls.. use alot of engry in the class ler.. :P hmmm!! Its was fun.. But its wasnt fun b'coz some ppl didt want to border about me... so sad.. Its breaks my hearts into pieces already.. I hope it could fix with their love and good friendship agian.. :P i hope and pray for it to come or happen soon.. :P
OMG...!!!!

****** I hope and pray for good new's to happen and miracles happen's toooooo.....
****** I hope and pray that i will get a new job soon.. :P im waiting and hoping from you Lord..
****** Hear my prayer's and need's oh lord.. thanks lord.

********* Im updating my blog at home...
********* Luvs Paulin


dancer_87 @ 7:34 AM