Sunday, March 22, 2009
My love's and care's.. !!!

Hai yah....... I dont know why i think so much, of all my love's one's around me.. :P I feel so lonely... Lucky i have my mother with me.. :P
Im so happy and sad as well...

** I enjoy the club and classe's as well.. I miss all my old good fren's in the club.. Were having alot of good time 2gether.... I miss them alot.. :P I dont know when they will forgive me, to give me one more chance to prove to them.. :P I told myself, i will never let this silly mistake again.. Im not going to lose anymore of my good fren's in the club.. I want back my old good fren's... Monica, Lina, and other's as well.. Hmmmm I miss all of them so much.. I will never let them go at all.. I will take good care of them, with my love and care's.... :P Im grown up.. Trust me... :P I will be good baby girl... :P I promise.. I will work hard and play hard as wellll. :P Dont worry.. I'll be good.. :P Trust me darling's... :P
I will never let you ladies down again.. I promise, i say it i'll do it...Dats me.. :P Darling's dont worry,whether you all when grow old, whether you with tongkat or without tongkat, i will still drive you all and take good care of you all.. Just what monica has told me, next time when she grows old, i will bring her to the club and take her to tai ci classes in the club.. I will guide her and take good care of her.. Same goes to you all 2.. You all my good fren's and i love you all so much.. Trust me.. If im still around in this earth.. :P I will do that... :P Dont worry... :P TRUST ME!!!!

** Im hoping and praying that god will hear my prayer's and need's....
I hope he will hear my 3 need's and prayer's that i requested... :P I hope to see and hear good new's and see mircale's happen.. :P I hope i will get my old fren's back to be close again.. :P I really mean it to happen and make sure it will.. I want back my old fren's again.. :P

Love you guys so much.. My love's and care's will be always there for you all, no matter what happen to me.. My love and care's will always take good care of you all.. By me.. :P Trust me.. :P
I mean it.. :P From deep inside my heart... Bottom of my heart and soul....



**** Im updating my blog at home.. :P 23/3, Monday, 1150AM...

***** Luvs Paulin


dancer_87 @ 8:36 PM