Monday, March 9, 2009
Yeah i have achieve's my goals...

Yes i have achieve's my goals in dancing already, yes i finally making my latin prefect and make it stronger and shaper... thanks to my instructor Ryu.. He is very good instructor, patient and loving teacher, to all his student's in the cls. Making us, prefectly and shaper in all the step's...
Oh yes, im doing my best for my carreer, i have known what is my up coming achieve's and goals... My career will be Latin instructor, i wan to be a good dancer and teacher as well. Dancin is my big career that i will not give up at all. i will be make come true.. :P
Oh finally i have decided to go for yoga class again, b'coz of of my good fren ask me to go for ashtanga on friday, so i take her advise and i went for the cls and try it out, i really love the cls so much, thanks to her so much, i'll never forget her... ::P i will still be there for her... :P I will do my best and make all my goals in dancing to be achieve's by me... :P
My goal's in the future, I hope and pray that i will ready to teach Zumba cls in myoga soon, i need time to prepared my steps and song's for the cls, so that all the students and gd fren's will enjoyed and apprieate my cls well.. :P wakakka!!! I really hope so that she will comes for my cls 2 when i set up the date and time for my own cls soon.. :P... Hmmm... !!! Thanks to all the good instructor's and good fren's in myoga so much.. :P.. Im very glad... :P That i achieve's my goal's and target of my carreer.. :P oh yeah..

Luvs *** Paulin


dancer_87 @ 1:33 AM