Monday, March 9, 2009
HeLlO Watcha mouth..... bad mouth

Hello, i never talk bad about ppl or good fren's ok.. I never like to do such thing's of talking and bad mouthing other's ppl ok.. Forgive and forget the passed and do love enemies.. :P I never talk bad about my good fren's in myoga.. I do love them alot, so i will never talk bad about u all.. :P I promise i will do want? i Kept my promise so i will never do it or say it.. :P I Love to talk good thing;s about my good fren' s in myoga.. B;coz i loved them aLOT.. :P I Hated to bad mouth or talking behind them... :P I forgive and forget the old thing's has passed, i will never keep it in my hearts.. I will throw it out away.. I will love my enemies in the club's... :P What The Bible's has said.. :P I LOVE ALL MY GOOD FREN"s IN MYoGA... I will always keep them in my hearts and hands, i will never let them go away from my hearts.. :P .. I take good care of all of u till i Die and leave this earth.. I will never hurt u all, i will love and care for all of u.. U know me well enough my dearest good fren's.. :P do know me personally.. Im fierce chili padi@Baby.... :P



Luvs *** Paulin


dancer_87 @ 4:50 AM