Monday, March 9, 2009
My love's one's around me !!!

I do love my love's one's around me. I will never let go of anyone of them since i know them for 2 long or not 2 long, I will still never going to let go of anyone of them at all. :P.... They are so like my own families... ..
since i joined myoga for nearly 2 yrs already, anyone of my good fren's never let me down at all, only recently lah, im so sad and disappointed.. But i will never let go of them at all. All of u treat me so well and be my good fren's, so loving and carrying... If u know me, i will never let go of any one of u all from my hearts and hands, i will take good care of u all, till i leave this earth... :P I will take care and keep u all well each of everyday of my life and urs as well.. :P All my good fren's in myoga treat's me very fallly well in here, carryin, loving, share the friendship and happy memories 2gether.... Nobody willl take my friendship and heart away from my good fren's... I will keep them close into my hearts and hands... My pastor in church also said, that young ppl like me, will never let go of his/her good fren's from them, ITS TRUE & IM DOING IT 2.. I will never let go of anyone of u at all..:P I will cherish and apprieate the friendship of each one of u till i die from this earth.. :P ..

Luvs***** Me....


dancer_87 @ 1:22 AM