Monday, March 9, 2009
Dancing

Hmmm i do love Latin cls so much, i will never give up on my dancing carreer so much.. Thanks to good teacher's... :P I have know where is my level and carreer will be.. :P I want to take up more Latin cls, Salsa.. Im wating for my 2 good fren;s to come and suggest to take up salsa cls up soon.. :P I love dancing so much since i was a in teenager age's.. I was a dancer for passed 8 yrs already i been polishing up my latin steps and make it more prefect and shaper in all the movements of my steps.. :P I loved dancing Latin alot more.. :P
I love belly 2, but not as much as latin, im trying my best not to give up on belly 2.. I will work it out and make it good.. I love Zumba alot 2, i will never give up on my dancing 2, i hope i will be able to teach in Myoga soon :P hopping soon but not 2 long lah.. I know some ppl are looking 4ward to come for my cls to try it out.. i hope i wont let them down or look down on me 2.. :P i will never let them look down on me. I wont be pai sei in the cls when im teachin and dancing 2.. .. !!!!!!!! ********* I want to be Professional Instructor and dancer now and future as well. :P Yeah.. !!!! Guys support me and come for my clss in the future, I will let u guys knw when im ready and my name in the schedule will be out ok.. :P!!! PEACE!!!!!


*** Luvs Paulin


dancer_87 @ 1:47 AM