Tuesday, March 10, 2009
YeAh HaPpY!!

Im happy b'coz i achieve's what i wanted to eat for lunch today.. :P .... Im very happy that i ate what i love.. Hmm Im glad that i choose the right passion that i love to do.. :P I will never give up on my dancing.. !!

***** Hmmmm!! Later when i reach myoga i hope everything will be good and fine.. :P Make my days happy and brighter.. :P ....
***** Hmmmm!! Im glad i meet a new fren her name is Nat Chow.. She is a nice person, and her mummy and she is so sporting and so sweet... :P
***** yeah we have the same karma.. :P What we always use to be and do.. :P I wish that person will come back to me and be frens again.. I miss her so much.. :P I will take good care of her, whether she is old or young.. With tongkat or without tongkat.. :P I will always love her and take good care of her.. :P Dont worry darling's.. I will also take good care of my mother as well. :P When im still around in this earth... !!! My love's & care's will always be there with you all, all the time. :P Love u all so much.. :) Ur love's and care's and friendship is enough for me.. :P Dont have to take good care of me. :P I will take care of myself.. :P I will be good.. :P
Work hard, be more mature, be more awared... :P Be smart and be more wisely. :P



*** Luvs Paulin


dancer_87 @ 11:14 PM