Tuesday, March 10, 2009
dEaR gOOd FrEn's, & Love's ONe's i love, care & Know..!!

My dearest good fren's & Love's one's...
My love's and care will always be there for you all, till i leave this earth.. Its my responsibilities... Im the type of person, whoever knows me, i will never let go even my mum as well.. I will take good good care's & Luvs to all of you. Do trust me!! Im serious person, i will not let go anyone of you, i will keep you all tight in my hearts and hands, i will never let go.. Im the type of person who keep promise.. God has brought me and gave me good love's to older people and fren's around me.. :P Good fren's is doesnt matter of age's. i got so many different's kind's of ages around me.. I will look after all you well and love u all.. My love's and care's will always there for you all. number 1 in plc.. I also do spend good qualities time with my mum as well.. Good fren's never replaced by $$$... NO !!! So i will cherish every good moment's with each other.. I will never let go.. :P My love will be there always in the air.. :P
I hope you all will not run away from me.. :P Do trust me.. !!!

Luvs u all darlin's... :)

***** Luvs Paulin


dancer_87 @ 11:22 PM